Chemical peels at home during the lock down.
What a time we are going through right now, it has shook the world in ways we never expected and being confined to the house is the safest place for us. We all know the non key workers are at less risk and we have the easy job staying in doors. However OMG it for sure doesn’t feel that way.
We need to remain active, physically and mentally to get through this smiling on the other side.
- Keep talking
- Eat well
- Keep active
- Keep hydrated
- Take some quite time (away from the kids)
- Treat yourself
Why should we treat our selves?
Why the hell not.
Look at it this way, how do you feel after a long bath and a face pack on? You feel recharged, rebooted and full of beans. This is what we need for out mental health.
Check out this video I did for my ladies that want to keep their skin looking there best at home. The peel treatment is ideal for you to either kick start your skin care routine or the continue the benefits of your in clinic skin care programme at home.
The immediate benefits of a peel.
- A Chemical peel can unclog blocked pores and remove trapped makeup and dirt that most at home exfoliating products or masks don’t reach.
- A Chemical Peel stimulates the growth of skin cells by improving collagen production.
- Chemical peels will improve dull and uneven skin tone.
- A facial peel removes all of the dead skin cells sitting on the surface of your skin which will allow for a flawless makeup application and better penetration with your skincare.
Benefits of regular prescribed Chemical peels.
- Chemical peels will soften scarring, improve acne and inflammation and close open pores.
- Chemical peels can control hormonal acne which will prevent outbreaks and scarring.
- Chemical peels reduce the signs of sun damage skin, pigmentation and age spots
- Chemical peels can soften fine lines and wrinkles and reverse the ageing process.
To book order your Vitamin C Boost skin care pack follow the link and get yours delivered to your door.
If you don’t know what you need then reach out to us, we can offer you a video consultation to find out what you need and prescribe a programme and home care to you.